UK Health and Care Worker Visa
Health and Care Visa UK
The UK Health and Care Worker Visa is a visa category introduced by the UK government in August 2020. It is designed to make it easier for health and care workers from outside the UK to come and work in the country. The visa is part of the UK’s efforts to attract more healthcare professionals to the country, particularly in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some details about the UK Health and Care Worker Visa:
To be eligible for this visa, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a qualified doctor, nurse, or allied health professional.
- Have a job offer from the NHS, a health or care provider registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), or an organisation providing services to the NHS.
- Speak English at the required level.
- Meet the relevant health requirements.
- Meet the necessary criminal record checks.
- Have a Certificate of Sponsorship from their employer.
- Police Clearance certificate is required for main applicant and dependant.
In summary, the UK Health and Care Worker Visa is designed to make it easier for healthcare professionals from outside the UK to come and work in the country. It is available to doctors, nurses, and allied health professionals who have a job offer from an eligible employer. The visa allows individuals to stay in the UK for up to five years and can be extended.
We Provide You The Best Solutions
Our study abroad experts are ready to answer all your queries to overseas education. Please Contact Us Now.