IELTS is the test for immigration because more governments than any other English language test recognize it as a prerequisite for permanent residency. Results from the IELTS are recognized by the administrations of the UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. Get the best IELTS Coaching in Vadodara, The IELTS number you need will vary depending on your visa’s requirements. The most widely used English language test for employment, study, and immigration is called IELTS (International English Language Testing System). More governments than any other English language test recognize IELTS as a prerequisite for permanent residency. Join us to improve your reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills with personalized attention and guidance. Contact us today to enroll in our IELTS classes in Vadodara.
The IELTS number you need will vary depending on your visa’s requirements. Sometimes, giving an exam is not someone’s cup of tea but to achieve their dreams, it becomes a necessity to do it, as we all are living in this competitive world to enhance our skills for a better future (most people also focus on their salary structure too), which can only be achieved by fulfilling the criteria for distinguished fields.
IELTS plays a vital role in giving you the wings, you need to fly abroad or to enhance your personality along with English. English has become a global language, so for that too we need to enhance our proficiency in English. IELTS increases the understanding of English dialects in different accents with the improvement in Reading and deducing the whole summary. It also improvises Writing and definitely fluency in Speaking.
Your IELTS, Your choice:-
- Life is full of choices and making the right decision for your future is important. With IELTS, you are given choices before and after the test ensuring you are best placed for your future:
- With IELTS, you can choose how you want to take your test-ON PAPER ON COMPUTER
- You can choose between the ACADEMIC OR GENERAL TRAINING
- The test can be taken for employment, school, or immigration.
- With more than 1,400 test sites worldwide spread across 56 countries, you can select a test date and location that are suitable for you.
- IELTS reflects real communication Unlike other tests that have automated speaking, IELTS involves communication between you and the examiner. It helps mimic real-life conversations, such as interactions with neighbors and co-workers, better preparing you for life abroad.
IT IS CATEGORIZED INTO 4 MODULES:
Familiarity with the format will help you before you delve into the test, so preparing well before the test is a good idea. There is no difference in the IELTS computer-based test’s content, format, difficulty, or marking. Therefore, the types of listening questions are the same as the paper-based test.
- Multiple Choice
- Plan/Map/Diagram Labeling
- Form Completion
- Note Completion
- Table Completion
- Flow-chart Completion
- Summary Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Short Answer Questions
Phonetics also plays a vital role in giving ideas about the answers.
- There is no difference between IELTS GT and IELTS ACADEMIC
- There are 4 distinct types of audio that you will get to hear:
1) A dialogue=Real-life conversation between two people
2) A monologue=Social context (only a single person speaks)
3) A dialogue=Academic conversation
4) A monologue=Single person speaking on an academic subject
There are 40 questions in this test and the time frame will be 1 hour (no extra time for transferring answers). Academic reading comprises 3 passages whereas General Training has 3 Sections with one or two texts in each. The reading passages may contain complicated language full of advanced vocabulary, sometimes maps or diagrams. Proceeding on passages from 1st to 2nd and so on, you will enter into the world of predicaments.
- Reading is different for the Academic and General training.
- No negative marking
- It is really necessary to understand the concept of the question.
- Make your own strategies to solve True/False/Not Given and Yes/No/Not Given.
- It is always advisable to do the ‘List of Heading’ at last, as this question requires a lot of time otherwise, you will not get the time to solve the rest of the questions.
The writing has two tasks:
* Writing task 1 is different from General training. It is a Letter while for academics it is Report.
- Writing task 1- (at least 150 words)
- Writing task 2- (at least 250 words)
These both should be completed within an hour’s time. The writing can be done by following a range of instructions like complex sentence usage, good vocabulary, no repetition of sentences, and many more. The writing has a broadband spectrum to learn on both tasks, you will be marked on the:
1) Task Achievement
2) Coherence and Cohesion
- Learn the structure of writing both the tasks
- Avoid doing mistakes
- Be clear with your handwriting
- Identify the key features
The speaking test is conducted face-to-face with the examiner but nowadays, it is not certain whether it can be face-to-face or Conference calls. There is no difference between IELTS GT and IELTS ACADEMIC. It is recorded so that you can ask for the remark later if you wish to.
The speaking test is completely informal and categorized into three sections:
Firstly, they will greet you and will check your ID(Passport)
- Introduction=questions and answers up to 4-5 minutes
- Cue-Card=a talk for 1-2 minutes about any random topic given to you by the examiner(1 minute will be given to you to prepare)
- Follow-up=discussion for 4-5 minutes
- The time and length of the answers are controlled by the examiner
- The examiner who will conduct the test will decide your bands at the end of your test.
Important points to keep in mind:
- Always stick to the topic, do not unnecessarily make stories about anything
- Fluency is something on which you are marked, so go with a flow
- Do not exaggerate or get overconfident
- Try to stay natural during your speaking
- Insert a good amount of vocabulary and Idioms
- Do not blubber
- Do not take too many pauses as it may hinder your flow
- Always keep smiling while giving answers